Web Content ViewerActions
- Use as few search criteria as possible to ensure your search produces a variety of facilities to view. For instance, search by county or city rather than by multiple criteria such as county and city and zip code and facility name.
- Facility services are provided by the facilities themselves; if a facility hasn't entered this information, they'll be excluded from your search.
- To download spreadsheets of nursing facilities or residential care facilities, visit the Ohio Department of Health's Provider Report and Information Extract.
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services regulates Class 2 Residential Facilities. For a printable list of Class 2 Residential Facilities, visit the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services's Residential Facilities.
- If you need assistance in determining whether a long-term care setting is right for you, consider a Long-Term Care Consultation through your area agency on aging.